Thank God for the opportunity we have to reach the least evangelized non-Muslim nation in Africa—Benin, West Africa.
We are linking arms with Evangelist Michael Lusk of Lusk World Outreach on Feb. 12-26 for this mission. Our ministry in the city of Lalo, Benin (population 120,000) will include:
- An evangelism conference for Christian believers, pastors, and evangelists to encourage, train, and stir them up to reach Benin for Jesus.
- Mobilizing Benin Christians through a blitz of local churches and a believers’ rally, and distributing 20,000 flyers inviting people to an open air festival.
- A Festival of Faith and Miracles where we will preach the Gospel and minister to the sick.
- Distribution of battery-powered portable PA systems for Benin evangelists to help them proclaim the Gospel in their cities and villages.
Preparation is going well for my trip to Benin. I have my visa to Benin in hand. I have received the necessary vaccinations, including the Yellow Fever vaccine, which is required to enter the country, and I have purchased my plane tickets. The flights will require over 24 hours of travel each way.
- Pray for my safety, health, for my family while I am away, and for our team.
- Pray for the hearts of Christians, non-Christians, pastors and evagelists to be receptive to our ministry in the Word of God.
- Pray for the finances. I still need approximately $2,000 for my expenses (such as ground travel, interpreter, hotel and food). We would also like to purchase portable PA systems for the Benin evangelists, as the Lord provides. (The PAs are $200 each and the deadline for purchase is January 25.)
If you would like to partner with us financially in the Benin mission, click on the button below.
Thank you for standing with us!